Saturday, April 23, 2016

Every Rainbow Has Meaning...Follow The Rainbow

The following I came across while shopping for random rainbow accessories to go with an outfit I was putting together.
It turns out No rainbow is random, even in SL...they were all put there for a reason and have meaning.

The Top I am wearing in the picture below came from - .HW. SWOTR .Crop Top & Sweats. - Available @ Somewhere Over The Rainbow event for Huntar and Shelbz Family to raise money.
https://www.givealittle.co.nz/cause/helpforhuntar
Please visit the site, read about Huntar and donate if you can or do what most of us do and go to the sim above and shop your hearts out to help. I was obviously led there by shopping for my blog and hopefully this message will touch at least one other person thru me.

Shorts - Blueberry - Sylvia Shorts
Hair - Lamb. Wake Up - Ombre Pack (Gacha from a past Arcade, check with store for availability)
Slippers - REIGN.- BALLERINA WARMERS- SPECIAL REIGNBOW EDITION
Slippers Available The Saturday Sale 4/23/16



No comments:

Post a Comment